Lifestyle Oct 22 2020 Russia Beyond
Getty Images Western standup comedians no longer just joke about the Russian love of vodka, violence and the mafia lifestyle. And no one is happier about it than the Russians. We especially enjoyed Dylan Moran's hilariously accurate take on the Russian mentality. Guaranteed laughs!
1. Trevor Noah on why the Russian language is so sexy and dangerous-sounding.
2. Russell Peters on what happens when you hire Russians to work on your house.
3. Louis CK on how terrifying Russia was after the fall of the Iron Curtain.
4. Dan Soder on why the Russian accent might save your life.
5. Bert Kreischer's true story about robbing a train together with the Russian mafia.
6. Dylan Moran reveals the single most defining Russian character trait: duality.
7. Joey Barone on what it's like to date a Russian girl.
8. Maz Jobrani on why Russians are badasses.
9. Julian McCullough about the scariest Russians he ever met.